Principal Product Manager - Product Success | 25125
Job Title: Principal Product Manager – Product Success
Location: San Diego, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our Application Platform as a Service (Paas) not only powers every ServiceNow delivered application but allows customers to create their own custom application and integration solutions. Our goal is to focus on building a high performing, scalable platform that ensures our customers and partners can integrate with and develop on ServiceNow in a simple, consistent, secure, and high-performance manner.
We are looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager with go to market experience to join the ServiceNow Platform UX team. This is a special opportunity to be part of the team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of the ServiceNow user experience by creating new and compelling experiences on the ServiceNow platform. You will help define and mature the core platform products, your work will be highly visible and will improve the daily lives of millions of our customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help define and execute our new platform’s user experience go-to-market strategy by collaborating with fellow product managers, internal stakeholders, external customers and partners
- Evangelize UX product success & best practices to internal & external stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Support)
- Partner with BU outbound product management teams to understand the voice of the customer, gain understanding of the market, and drive customer adoption
- Execute go-to-market programs, including program management and enablement
- Drive customer facing solution strategies to reduce time to value and increase product adoption
- Contribute to the platform UI framework’s vision, strategy and roadmap based on the go to market learnings
- Team up with UX design, research and engineering to drive deep customer empathy and innovate continuously
- Integrate customer research, usability testing, and market analysis into platform requirements
- Craft product training and documentation for your products
- Conduct product demos to sales prospects and existing customers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience in product management in an agile development setting
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to structure and present a solution in a compelling and convincing fashion to varying audiences; strong writing, communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Business development or management consulting experience, or experience with CXO communications
- Prior experience working collaboratively across business units and in customer-facing teams
- Passion for identifying & solving the customer need/problem & willingness to advocate for the customer
- Passion to build great products with expert product sense and intuition
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, creative thinker with creative problem-solving skills
- Prior hands-on experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) or building a platform
Ideally, the candidate will also have:
- Prior experience with ServiceNow platform/products
- Prior enterprise software sales or marketing experience
- Can-do attitude, optimism, humility, willingness to embrace the unknown
- Results-proven experience working with or implementing product management best practices such as design thinking and lean startup in industry-leading enterprise software companies
- Travel: Up to 30% annually
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a collaborative & inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude & attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology & talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.