Application Developer | 23839
Job Title: Application Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The goal of the ServiceNow Applications Development team is to provide elegant business automation applications and customizations on the ServiceNow platform to radically increase the efficiency of various businesses and empower them to be highly successful. We are in the midst of expanding this team to develop easy-to-use and flexible SaaS solutions on the ServiceNow platform for all our internal users and for our customers to interact with us.
What you get to do in this role:
- Design and develop solutions to be the best implementation the industry.
- Work closely with product owners to understand detailed requirements
- Own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users.
- Work in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- Ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Solid experience developing using object-oriented languages
- Experience with scripting languages
- 3 Year of experience with a Masters Degree (OR) 5+ years of software development experience with a Bachelor Degree
- Ability to architect technical solutions from business requirements
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.