Sales Finance, Manager | 24803
Sales Finance, Manager
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Sales Finance, Manager to join to join a high-impact, high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and insights to the Global Sales Leadership team. As a resourceful problem solver and self-starter, the ideal candidate will use data and qualitative information to drive and optimize multiple functions and teams in the sales organization. This person should have experience with building operational models and plans, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving our processes and tools. This person will help improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, dashboards, and KPIs. As a key member of the Sales Finance and Planning team, this person will make a large impact on our rapidly growing global business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead and improve the Sales annual and 3-year long range strategic plan processes
- Lead and improve Sales GTM execution by driving efficiencies and productivity. Be the source of truth - help the business make more effective decisions by gathering, synthesizing, and presenting internal data.
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics.
- Design process, tool, and dashboard improvements to provide ServiceNow sales leaders the visibility necessary to scale the business and align to milestones on ServiceNow’s path to $10B.
- Support executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g. board materials, QBR, executive planning meetings).
- Own your seat at the table - have an opinion and perspective on strategic key decisions. Speak up!
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales finance and business operations initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of Finance / Sales Finance / Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance, MBA a plus
- Highly analytical, fact driven, process orientated, but comfortable challenging the status quo and setting new strategic/operational direction
- Experience driving results through extended and cross-functional teams
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Advanced experience in MS excel; Experience with Anaplan, Tableau, and SAP applications a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.