Manager, Technical Support Delivery | 28304
Manager, Technical Support (Serving U.S. Government Customers)
San Diego, California
Hours: 10am PT – 7pm PT and rotating On-Call
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging you to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Support Manager for our U.S. Government Support Team in San Diego, CA. The successful candidate will manage a 24x7 team within our growing Technical Support Organization. This includes providing leadership to the team's technical staff, interfacing with development on customer impacting enhancements and fixes, recruiting and development of support staff, and driving and exceeding team metrics. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for leading efforts in knowledge base content and best practices and methodologies to deliver unsurpassed service and support.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3- 5 years of related experience or a combination of 10+ years of work experience and/or relevant education.
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Any employment is contingent upon obtaining the required adjudication. Only US or naturalized citizens will be considered.
- Leading efforts to develop, build, and maintain a U.S. Government Technical Support team including development of architecture, strategies, objectives and metrics.
- Drive the highest levels of performance from each team through coaching, training and performance metrics
- Leadership in developing and implementing service best practices that deliver world class customer satisfaction
- Leading by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration
- Manage major incidents and dissatisfaction issues for customer accounts
- Assist in developing and deploying best in class technical support process and procedures consistent with other Global Support Delivery Operations
- Establishing and leading a team of professionals to deliver service and support that will result in the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction
- This position requires the candidate to be on-call on a regular basis
- A well-developed set of leadership, coaching, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to an extremely fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to routinely multitask from the tactical to the strategic activities in a fast paced environment
- Well-developed skills in written and oral communications
- Technical Support experience in a supervisory role is desired.
- Prefer experience working in a web-based service and technology environment where web-based support programs and tools were a key component to service delivery.
- Prefer experience with IT Service Management Process, Tool, Configuration, Administration and ITIL.
- Prior experience of having worked in an Enterprise Technical Support and/or SaaS/Cloud environment is required
- Must have worked as part of a 24x7 Technical support team familiar with Follow-The-Sun continuous Support model
- ITIL Certification a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.