Executive Leadership Recruiter, APJ region | 33730
Executive Leadership Recruiter, APJ region
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Executive Leadership Recruiter, APJ region
Our vision in Talent Acquisition is “Creating beautiful experiences that attract and hire the world’s best talent, in the right job; Simple. Fast. Loved. Admired”
In this brand new role, the leadership recruiter APJ region will partner global talent partners and business leaders to develop strategies to identify, attract and hire diverse leadership talent across our APJ region. The role sits as part of our global Talent Acquisition team and reports directly to the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition EMEA & APJ.
What you get to do in this role:
- Find, engage and activate passive leadership candidates who will are able to accelerate the growth of ServiceNow
- Partner closely with global talent leaders and Executive Leaders to deeply understand requirements of roles, functions and how they fit into the organisation
- Design and execute sourcing engagement strategies for Senior Director and VP level roles
- Build succession plans
- Strategise different methods to build diverse talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of leadership roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply.
- Manage executive search engagements from requisition intake meetings with hiring managers to candidate contact to including research, engagement strategies and candidate experience.
- Lead an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process.
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need…
- Significant leadership recruiting experience in the enterprise technology & software SaaS domain, gained either with a recognised search firm or in-house recruiting team
- A hunger for research and sourcing.
- A passion for making a difference for other people.
- A passion for diverse talent.
- To be curious. Bring a beginner mindset.
- To feel comfortable challenging others assumptions.
- Be naturally inclusive in your outlook and methods of working.
- To feel a direct connection with our values: Win as a team, stay hungry be humble.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.