Accessibility Test Lead / Manager | 20371
Accessibility Test Engineering Lead / Manager - User Experience
San Diego, CA
This position reports
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Sitting in the center of our development environment, the Cloud Platform Development team is building the core platform-as-a-service (PaaS) technology that is the driving force for all applications built by ServiceNow and our enterprise customers. We are laser-focused on building an innovative, scalable and feature-rich PaaS for all enterprise applications.
We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking cloud platform developers on the planet. We have offices in San Diego, San Francisco
Do you have a passion for automation and continuous improvement? Do you thrive on creating self-service tools and empowering those around you? Does everyone want you on their team? If you answered yes, to all of these, read on.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help ServiceNow become more accessible
high levelassessments and hands ontesting for product areas including new UI’s
- Partner with Design, Product
andEngineering to enable accessibility end to end including driving accessibility features in platform UX, creating user stories, reviewing and providing feedback on design and mockups, testing and reporting accessibility defects
- Lead Quality Engineers in the testing of accessibility issues in our UI’s/UX
- Drive selection and
decision makingprocess of (browser and device matrices, environment, test tools, test cases for manual and automation)
- Engage customers directly about our internal processes and continuous improvement initiatives
- Project Management audit findings, and customer escalations as appropriate
- Coordinate / Facilitate organizational training programs and continuous improvements for the company
- Work w/ internal and external auditors
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Expert level understanding of principles of Accessibility and how to build and test web products that are accessible to users with disabilities
- Familiarity with Accessibility standards, laws and guidelines including Section 508, ADA, WCAG 2.0 and WAI-ARIA
- Experience with digital accessibility tooling such as Jaws, pa11y, aXe,
nvda, Voice Over, etc…)
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages
- Passion for quality, testing and driving for results
- Clear communication skills, both in person and online
- Fluency in the software development lifecycle
- A strong commitment to customer service
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.