Commercial Account Executive | 31271
Commercial Account Executive
Location: North Carolina, Remote
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Commercial Account Executive will generate new business sales revenue from software licenses within the mid-enterprise account base. This will be achieved through effective territory planning, researching prospective customers and using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list and a regional sales plan
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Create pipeline through prospect qualification and outbound prospecting activities
- Evaluate effective fit of ServiceNow solution in solving business issues for prospective customer and cross-sell expansion in existing customers
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future business objectives and related technology roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in an Account Executive (or equivalent) role within the Enterprise Software industry
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets through creating, advancing and closing opportunities
- Prior experience in early engagement and strategic alignment to win with channel partners
- Capable of leading virtual teams
- Executive level relationship management a must
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around Technology transformation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.