Principal Executive Architect | 22195
Principal Executive Architect
Location(s): Remote, MN; Remote, IL; Remote, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are seeking a Principal Architect for the ServiceNow Inspire Program team. The ServiceNow Inspire Program engages with our most ambitious transformational customers in the Global 2000 to deliver consulting engagements and incorporate related learnings to our corporate messaging and strategy.
Team members and Inspire leaders possess a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and have knowledge of leading industry innovations and IT trends. In this role we are looking for an individual to help lead the creation of innovative client solutions within the Healthcare Provider and Life Science industry. We need someone that will thrive as a leader as well as an individual contributor on our talented Inspire Program team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work across multiple account teams in crafting client facing forward-looking strategy roadmaps enabled by innovative solution design necessary to transform client outcomes. Furthermore, this individual must be able to lead, mentor and grow other Solution Consultants within the Americas supporting the Healthcare Provider and Life Sciences Industry
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and lead development of world class solutions using ServiceNow for the Healthcare Provider and Life Science’s Industry
- Work closely with the top strategic account teams to deploy advisory services to the highest-return opportunities across the largest and most progressive ServiceNow
- You will routinely engage with Senior Director, VP and C-level executives, both internally and externally
- Provide Healthcare Provider and Life Sciences Industry perspective and guidance on long-term strategy/architectural roadmap, investments and innovation drawing upon their depth and breadth of knowledge
- Lead cross-functional engagement teams on high-profile client engagements
- Facilitate executive workshops, and represent ServiceNow at executive forums
- Educate ServiceNow account teams on strategy and architectural best practices and trends
- Lead discovery workshops to define business outcomes to create strategy and service capability roadmaps along with high level sprint plans for our prospects and customers.
- Manage and team with Business Value Consultant to define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organizations ability to operate and transform their business.
- Team with Experience Consultants to make your clients vision real today within the constraints of modern Strategy
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Through thought leadership identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, teaching white papers, and innovative client solutions
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 15+ years performing Industry advisory services. This individual must be a practitioner within the Healthcare Provider and Life Sciences Industry. You must have lived within the industry, not just know about it on paper. And one must have relevant examples of solutions you have designed and developed that have innovated the industry.
- 10+ years leading innovative solution design for the Healthcare Provider and Life Sciences Industry
- Experience developing and growing C Level relationships
- Pre-sales or Consulting background
- Consultative Selling (question-based selling, positioning services)
- Ability to communicate complex topics in plain English to C-level executives
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding of ideas
- Record of building strong customer relationships
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in matrixed management environments and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience partnering with and supporting revenue teams and revenue leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master of Computer Science is a plus
- Deep understanding of the financial and technical challenges faced with running modern day business operations at large corporations
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics and more.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.