Senior Director of Product Content Experience | 23203
Servicenow is in search of a Senior Director of Product Content Experience to help us define the next generation of product documentation and content design.
About Design at ServiceNow:
ServiceNow is building a world class design org. We are looking for a very senior leader to reinvent how people learn and get help within software. This role oversees a global team of content designers and technical writers — in partnership with the Experience Organization’s Design Teams and the entire Product organization.
Who are you?
You are committed to creating simple, elegant and delightful product content experiences for real people. You love working at scale and solving problems for millions of users and believe that great experience does make a difference in people’s lives. You have been waiting for the opportunity to completely rethink technical documentation and a company willing to support you in doing it.
What you’ll do:
- Own the user experience for in product help, the documentation experience and the words that will help our customers be successful.
- Provide guidance, creative direction, and career mentorship to a global team of technical writers and content designers.
- Bring a product mindset to the delivery of documentation
- Build a data driven culture that drives outcomes from real insights about our customers
- Recruit, build, lead, grow, and retain a diverse and inclusive team of Technical Writers and Content Designers.
- Build out practices, rituals and culture within the Experience organization.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience leading multidisciplinary design teams at user-focused technology, media, or enterprise companies.
- A passion for simple story telling.
- Deep understanding of content management systems and process for technical writing production
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual/presentational communication skills.
- Ability to speak the languages of business and design simultaneously to senior leadership.
- A proven track record of hiring diverse teams, developing talent, and leading with positivity and inspiration.
What you’ll get:
- Ability to do work in an environment where design is empowered by senior leadership to make a difference.
- Work in a fast-paced high growth company whose customers genuinely love the product.
- Join the fastest growing enterprise software company as it scales design across all of its product portfolio.
- Shape the future of work by creating experiences that aid, guide and help people to achieve their goals without the friction of poor software experiences.
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment.
- Learn from a diverse and inclusive international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.