Full Stack Engineer | 23575
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
This position reports to: Software Engineering Manager, ITSM
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be part of an ambitious and agile team dedicated to making ServiceNow products that innovate and solve customer’s needs. ITSM is ServiceNow’s core business responsible for over $1 billion revenue annually
- Design and architecture data models and database structures which are the foundation for future applications
- Play a key role in the design and implementation of new products while also enhancing the existing product suite
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, engineers and creative designers
- Be a part of a team building rich, modern web and mobile web experiences that are accessible, progressive and responsive
- Collaborate across teams like Product Management, User Experience, Visual Design and core engineering teams
- Deliver products on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Develop cross-platform software that runs on a variety of browsers and environments
- Help deliver business value to drive the growth of ServiceNow’s market cap in the IT sector
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Solid knowledge of data modeling, relational databases, and server-side logic (mySQL, GraphQL)
- Experience writing highly performant, reusable and modular code
- Knowledge of REST APIs and RESTful web services
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Solid knowledge of Java programming language and debugging skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ work experience developing complex software web applications
- Have a driver attitude, self-starter, and self-motivator with good communication skills.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.