Senior Software Engineer | 20153
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we’re driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven Full Stack Developers in our newly forming product team as part of Incubation R&D to try out new product ideas and take them through incubation to piloting to productization.
The incubation group is currently envisaging to test, build and launch new product ideas in Finance Cloud, where the power of Service Now platform is going to be leveraged to solve the complex problems faced by Finance departments of organizations. The products are envisaged to streamline the work management of the Finance organization, provide seamless integration with various ERPs of the world and reduce the silos between Finance and other Departments.
A Full Stack Developer in this group is expected to:
- Develop highly scalable software
- Be obsessed with Test Driven Development
- Care about code quality, modularity, using design patterns and making the code robust and joy to work with
- Knowledge of functional programming is a plus
Primary Skills (Mandatory)
- E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong design, programming and debugging skills
- Experience in product development
- Good exposure to front end development
Secondary Skills (Preferred)
- Engineers with Computer Science and Engineering degree
- Experience in AngularJS, React and Bootstrap
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.