Senior Manager, Technology Licensing | 22680
Job Title: Senior Manager, Technology Licensing (Job code 4685)
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA; San Diego, CA; Kirkland, WA
This position reports to: Director, Operational Policy & Tech Licensing
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Guide our Development and Cloud Operations organizations to build better products and internal infrastructure by optimizing our inbound technology strategy and licensing agreements. You will:
- Create a robust engagement and review processes to identify the need for new and/or updated technology agreements with our Business Units and Clouds Ops teams. This includes participating in architecture and design reviews.
- Develop clear business requirements, negotiate business terms and pricing, and collaborate with our Legal team to finalize deals to meet program deadlines.
- Review existing strategy and agreements to determine the appropriate renewal strategy.
- Work closely with our ISV & Technology Alliances and Strategic Alliances teams to incorporate product and/or internal-use licensing and operational terms into larger deals.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience with technology agreements within the Cloud services industry – ideally having worked in Development, Product Marketing and/or Cloud Operations
- Cross-functional leadership skills – you will partner with many functions and often need to drive closure across competing priorities
- Ability to quickly pivot from technical to business discussions, and from detailed business requirements to strategic goals
- Strong analytical skills with focus on creating and driving process health metrics
- Thrives on responsibility and lives for the next big challenge
- Ability to multi-task in a self-managed environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A team player with a positive attitude
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.