Software Engineer | 21153
This position reports to: Director, Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop brand new products from scratch
- Interact with Product manager/UX designer, brainstorm on product ideas, requirements and design a solution
- Develop MVP, launch it to beta customers get feedback and refine the product
- Convert MVP to a functional, robust product after customer validation or change course and do a pivot
- Write Unit tests, architect the system to be modular, scalable and robust
- Have fun and make the overall experience joy for self and others around
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Good design skills with OOP/OOD/Functional programming
- Test Driven Development
- Strong design, programming and debugging skills
- Strong working experience in React/Angular/Vue/Redux
- Experience in product development
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the industry
- E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.