Regional Director, Value Management - West | 22058
Regional Director, Value Management – West
Location: Santa Clara HQ; Remote Bay Area
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are growing the Value Management practice. We are a strategic team aligned with the Sales organization to collaboratively work with customers to define, measure and communicate value throughout their lifecycle. support and supports opportunity pursuits within our top accounts and industries. We develop business cases for the Global 2000 that project value realization for Boards of Directors, Chief Financial Officers and CIO’s to review and approve in response to capital appropriation requests for transformational investments in our cloud platform.
We are seeking a creative, entrepreneurial and action-oriented leader who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing industry. The Director of Value Management will be responsible for building and developing a team of value professionals, engagement methods, customer execution, sales enablement and ultimately the market success of the ServiceNow Value Program and its adoption by customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and lead a world class business value consulting team
- Coach and enable value consultants to construct high quality, value-based deliverables and deliver executive presentations
- Effectively execute all value-based activities to drive consistent results
- Bring concepts to mainstream that improve value based selling and implementation strategies at ServiceNow by effectively building and leveraging internal and external relationships
- Provide perspective and guidance on long-term business value investments and innovation drawing upon your experience and knowledge
- Routinely engage with Director, VP and c-level executives, both internally and externally
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units to keep abreast on the latest developments and releases of new functionality and areas of value
- Facilitate executive workshops, and represent ServiceNow at executive forums
- Educate ServiceNow account teams on business value best practices and trends
- Remain engaged with customers ensuring successful transition through their journey of adoption.
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting and financial/investment analysis roles
- MBA degree in economics, finance, operations, strategy, etc. from a leading university preferred
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, economics, engineering, finance, operations, etc. required
- Experience building and leading teams in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Drive accountability with all team members to ensure excellence
- Excellent situational awareness in handling objections in dynamic customer environments
- Executive presence while collaborating with and successfully influencing the C-suite to invest
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases
- Deep financial analysis and modeling of ROI and TCO concepts to justify business cases
- Innate curiosity to investigate business processes and evaluate the possibility of new business models
- Experience with enterprise cloud solutions
- The ability to identify and focus on high leverage activities.
- Acts with integrity and passion for the Company and Customer;
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players
- Ability to quickly learn new solutions/functional/industry domains
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.