ITSM Technical Consultant | 23014
Job Title: ITSM Senior Technical Consultant
Locations(s): Sao Paulo - Brazil
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The ITSM Technical Consultant will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ITSM product capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment including; Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Configuration, Knowledge and Service Level Management. Lead all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Collaborate and Contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensuring technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Active Participant and Contributor and thought leader in Communities of Excellence (in Community) that Provides Mentoring, Implementation Support, Maturity Maps and Continual Improvements
- Build Trust and Establish Thought Leadership through Publication Activities: Knowledge Articles, White Papers, Wiki, Community, Blogs, Templates, Capability Content, etc.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery and Practice business processes as well as the maturing of the ITSM practice portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices by providing in feedback Loop into Practice for Resource, Process and Technical Continuous Improvement
- Provide feedback Loop into BU Product Teams for Continual Improvement of Product Capabilities, Features and Interoperability in consideration of Customer Needs and Requirements
- Achieve ITSM Practice and Individual KPI’s and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Fluent Portuguese speaking and writing
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM solutions in client environments.
- 3+ years working in the ITSM or IT services/consulting industry
- Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Is committed to customer satisfaction and referenceability and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive experience by the customer.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.