Sales Operations Analyst | 22250
Sales Operations Analyst, APJ (12-month Contract)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, and detail-oriented Sales Analyst who will serve as a member of ServiceNow's core Sales Operations team through partnerships with key stakeholders in the organization.
The Sales Analyst will work cross-functionally across sales, operations, marketing and finance, with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. This role will report to the APJ Sales Analytics Manager in Singapore.
- Improve CRM data quality and collect market intelligence data to support sales strategy & coverage design
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests and provide insights to APJ business stakeholders
- Review new BI requirements and assist in the development and testing of related reporting and dashboards
- Provide reporting and dashboards trainings, monitor dashboards usage and drive dashboard adoption.
- Maintain APJ sales coverage, e.g., account to territory assignment, and sales on-boarding/off-boarding
- Support other ad-hoc requests from the sales team
- Minimum bachelor's degree with 3-year relevant experience as data analyst or sales operations analyst
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience in analyzing business insights from large, complex data sets
- Good Knowledge on CRM systems and BI reporting tools, preferably Tableau.
- Hands-on skills on at least 1 data analysis tools, e.g., Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks at the same time where priorities can frequently change and drive initiatives in a cross functional environment
WORKING FOR SERVICENOW:
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.