Financial Services Evangelist - Office of the CISO | 26128
Job Title: Financial Services Evangelist – Office of the CISO
Location: New York, NY
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking Security Professionals on the planet. We have offices around the world and work as a distributed team. Come join the Office of the CISO team and help set the bar for cloud security!
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow’s Office of the CISO team leverages its diverse, highly skilled security background and expertise to help enhance ServiceNow’s internal and external security program and communicate ServiceNow’s commitment towards security to the world. The team works closely with other components in ServiceNow’s Organization on security-related topics. This position is centered on being located at the company’s New York City office in order to be able to interface and collaborate efficiently with ServiceNow’s financial services team and its financial customers, driving requierments and concerns brought from this community into ServiceNow’s strategy, security, product and operations.
This critical position values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency and is looking for senior security professionals with security backgrounds focused on the financial services business sector and excellent communication skills.
The successful candidate will bring a new perspective to ServiceNow and its ecosystem, and will be able to evangelize their point of view to audiences ranging from technical developers to executives.
- Present and evangelize on cloud adoption & assurance
- Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the Security Office
- Ensure the ServiceNow Customer Success team is supported
- Coordinate and Manage end-to-end customer cloud security experience
- Coordinate Cloud Security Discussion Groups with customers and peers focusing in the Financial Services sector
- Active participation in Security Industry forums, communities and standards organizations
- Build and manage a customer success risk register
- Participation in Executive level discussions (EBCs) & presentations with Partners and Customers
- Investigate and understand cloud threats
- Lead security conversations
- Promote and maintain active collaboration with Financial Institutions, Universities, CERTs, SOCs, etc
- Escalation point for Security Incidents & investigations
- Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortems to ensure issues are properly remediated
- Propose & develop structural/design changes to advance the security posture of ServiceNow
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals
- Located in the New York City Area.
- Minimum 15 years experience in IT & 5 years in Cloud Security.
- Minimum 5 years in security leadership positions within the Financial Services sector.
- Strong industry experience relevant to Cloud Service Providers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (i.e. strong customer-facing skills)
- Prior RFP and Contract review experience is a plus.
- A general understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Experience with Cloud Operations (either as customer or provider) is required.
- Desired Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSP, CEH or equivalent
- Very strong hands-on Security Incident Handling and remediation experience.
- Expert knowledge in internet security protocols and technologies.
- Understanding of the sales life cycle.
- Expertise in Threat analysis and enterprise cyber defense techniques
- Deep understanding of Security Operations.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision.
- Able to serve as an authoritative source on security.
- Excellent collaborator and teammate; ability to foster and feed off of coworkers.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals, strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals and developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.