Business Intelligence Developer | 21031
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
This position reports to: Sr. Manager, Data & Analytics
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as the subject matter expert, mastering existing BI tool capabilities as well as future enhancements as they become available, in order to continually improve our business intelligence offerings.
- Collaborate with Lead Analyst to implement and maintain access and data security of the business intelligence environment.
- Design, develop, test and implement operational/Analytics reports, scorecards, benchmarks and executive level dashboards in Tableau.
- Develop and deploy state of the art visualizations and dashboards using Tableau.
- Responsible for troubleshooting data issues and conducting root cause analysis when reporting data is in question.
- Cross train other team members and convey value delivered on key initiatives to broader organization
- Communicate status regularly with stakeholders and executive sponsors
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar. Master’s degree preferred
- 6+ years of documented experience as a BI developer in both data warehouse and BI technologies
- 2+ years Tableau Development and Administration experience is a must.
- Expertise in database design & development & SQL on Oracle, SQL Server is a plus
- Strong SQL skill is a must.
- Experience in ad-hoc data analysis, solution design, reporting & dashboard development
- Experience in other BI technologies like SAP BI, QlikView, Microsoft BI is a plus
- Prior ServiceNow platform experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work individually and in a broader geographically disperse team
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.