Senior Customer Engagement Manager | 25057
Job Title: Senior Customer Engagement Manager
Location(s): Remote, USA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and customer satisfaction and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform by getting them to see the value of their ServiceNow investment.
The Senior Customer Engagement Manager is primarily responsible for managing the successful customer outcomes of ServiceNow solutions to a customer, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders (internal and external) while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. The Customer Engagement Manager will lead the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services in a client consulting environment. The Customer Engagement Manager will be a technically savvy project manager with a proven track record of leading deployments of Enterprise Software Solutions in a client environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Owns Customer Outcomes delivery to a customer
- Understands the customers business including the success criteria, business issues, and problems being resolved by the Customer Outcomes engagement
- Single point of contact for a customer for ServiceNow engagement and provides a conduit to other ServiceNow teams as required
- Leading a project team leveraging a proven understanding of project management methodologies and principles.
- Uses consultative skills and understanding of technology to explain how ServiceNow addresses requirements and objectives
- Deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the ServiceNow Global Service Delivery Framework.
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings.
- Facilitate requirement analysis workshops to translate business requirements to tangible configuration in ServiceNow (Stories).
- Scrum Master for Sprint cycle during deployment.
- Hold regular project review calls / meetings with customers.
- Project status reporting for stakeholders.
- Establish and manage project governance and scope.
- Monitor performance of the project team (internal and sub contracted partners).
- Identify up sell opportunities and engage Sales & Pre-Sales teams.
- Validation and tracking of value delivered and outcomes expected by the ServiceNow solution.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the engagement cycle
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven project leadership experience with enterprise software implementations
- Experience working in a consulting capacity required
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Comfortable leading workshops to the hierarchy of a Fortune 100 companies.
- Experience managing projects deploying Web Technologies or software development
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries
- Program definition and management. Managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
- Project Management certification in PMI or similar
- Agile Scrum experience and Scrum Master certification desirable
- Building Cross-functional teams to work in major accounts
- Previous Business Analyst experience desirable
- Technical or Architecture background desirable
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.