Director, Digital Marketing EMEA | 32641
Director, Digital Marketing EMEA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Director, Digital Marketing EMEA to lead this integral part of our marketing organization. We are looking for an experienced international leader with strong problem-solving skills as well as business acumen to understand our business and prioritize her/his team’s work accordingly. You will provide leadership and vision to the team and work closely with the country team leaders team leaders to help deliver an amazing digital experience and best in class digital acquisition our EMEA clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Team leadership: proven ability to hire, develop, grow and retain top class digital marketing talents. Ability to lead through influence and authority.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver tangible business results from digital acquisition campaigns and investments. Ability to present and articulate the value/business impact of digital marketing to senior level business stakeholders.
- Comfortable in managing large scale budgets and digital campaigns in a matrix environment ensuring global consistency through relevant regional/local execution.
- Responsible for building the operational foundation and goals for ServiceNow’s digital acquisition teams: Account management/ Strategy, Ad Ops and Email.
- Lead a team of digital acquisition marketers to acquire high quality traffic across multiple Digital channels including Social, Programmatic, Video and Email.
- Manage effective adoption of the Ad tech stack: Adserver, DSPs and analytics tools.
- Own full digital and acquisition strategy from media planning, to ad execution and measurability across the marketing ops stack. Inform content, creative and website experience while assuring brand compliance and maximum pipeline generation.
- Partner with PMM, Global integrated campaigns, Product, UX/UI, Martech and Marketing Ops to assure best in class digital acquisition and digital experience.
- Use highly data driven approach to effectively and efficiently optimize digital acquisition towards high growth pipeline and ROI
- Develop models to inform spend levels, media mix and test innovations to continuously improve ability to nurture customers down the marketing funnel
- Create executive dashboards that inform all teams of campaign performance, trends, and actionable insights
- Forge and expand relationships with all external industry partners, agencies and vendors.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of integrated digital marketing experience, at least 5 years in Sr leadership role implementing digital marketing strategies
- Recognized digital thought leader in EMEA with a solid understanding of the unique digital landscape in EMEA
- Ability to scale companies and teams with strategic, growth mindset approach
- Ability to navigate and create processes to achieve objectives with all functional teams
- Vast understanding of the buyer's journey and audience personas
- Analytics expertise and advanced knowledge of marketing operations
- Familiar with latest digital technology and platforms including email/ad serving technology, media planning, inventory and data platforms
- Efficient in Search Marketing including SEO and SEM as well as Email and Display: Video, Social and ABM
- Knowledge of best practices and industry trends in digital marketing. Ability to incorporate it into strategies that continuously advance ServiceNow’s digital Marketing presence.
- Knowledge of compliance and privacy laws regarding advertisement and data
- Advanced communication, critical thinking, negotiation and presentation skill – ability to make complex concepts understandable to broader teams
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.