Director, Talent Process Excellence and Transformation | 24344
Director, Talent Process Excellence & Transformation
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Global Talent organization continues to transform and innovate how we enable ServiceNow’s talent globally. We are seeking a Director of Talent Process Excellence and Transformation to build a team who will dive deep in understanding our business processes, measuring success, and taking leaps forward in scalable global delivery of Talent services and operations. The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established, documented competence in Process Excellence and HR Transformation. The successful candidate understands the HR business landscape, has significantly contributed to HR Transformation in a complex global environment, and has proven Six Sigma Process Excellence skills.
- HR Transformation Thought Leadership: Identify the types of work required to deliver HR services and assess their fit for various HR delivery modes. Recommend best fit and manage the transformation of the work.
- Business Value Realization. Identify business value of making the change, baseline, and track realization in the control phase.
- Leadership for change & strategic alignment: As a member of the Global Talent Operations leadership team, partner with leaders to assess and prioritize focus areas, investments, projects, and mentoring across the group. Influence decisions in collaboration with the Talent Leaders, Finance, IT and OE teams, solving for employees, customers and shareholders.
- Process Leadership & Continuous Improvement: Responsible for both doing (hands-on) and building skill for improvement activities including Process Analysis, Process Management, Process Improvement, and Process Leadership utilizing commonly understood and proven Six Sigma and related process improvement and innovation skills including DMAIC, DMADV, TPS, Design Thinking, etc.
- Knowledge Centered Support (KCS): KCS is a key competency we need to build within Global Talent Operations. A leader with familiarity of the KCS methods and able to recruit and lead team members with KCS knowledge and certifications so that we can improve the knowledge and services delivered to ServiceNow’s workers globally.
- Operations Leadership: This role is a hands-on leader in the Global Talent Operations team. As operational work is defined from across the Talent Organization, the Director of Talent Process Excellence and Transformation may take on additional responsibilities to build and maintain certain “specialty operations” within the GTO team
a) Change Management and Transformation to Improve Performance, with a user experience mindset
- 5-years experience leading business transformations, or working in process improvement and/or change management roles with strong focus on driving for results
- 2-years experience in managing diverse staff in a highly dynamic environment.
- Exposure to various problem-solving methodologies; experience with both small and large scale business transformation, and process design
- Work effectively with cross functional teams and leaders
- Financial acumen and ability to develop compelling analyses, proposals, and business cases – tying operating metrics to all three stakeholders: employees, customers, and shareholders
b) Leadership/multi-level communications and influencing skills
- Includes ability to present effectively to various audiences
- Act as an effective facilitator in discussions, meetings and workshop settings.
c) A track record of driving collaborative planning, solutions and execution. Ability to rapidly assess and understand the business objectives and value of a project
d) Strong analytical mindset, able to tell compelling stories using data
- Certifications in process improvement methodologies (i.e., Six Sigma Black Belt, etc.) and project management
- Experience in HR and HR Transformation
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.