Commercial Account Executive | 23120
Job Title: Commercial Account Executive
Location: Milwaukee, WI; Madison, WI
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Commercial Account Executive will generate new business sales revenue from software licenses within the Commercial account base. This will be achieved through effective territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within an assigned territory.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams.
- Scheduling and Enabling initial product demonstrations and presentations.
- Sales process management and opportunity closure.
- Working closely with ServiceNow Partners to develop Customer Success and Retention Strategies.
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in a Commercial Account Executive (or equivalent) role within the IT industry.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets.
- Capable of leading virtual teams.
- Executive level relationship management.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.