Learning Technologist | 33447
This position reports to: Director, Training and Certification
This position will help to support the curriculum development department by working alongside of the ITOM team supporting infrastructure used in our training courses. This role will help to design, maintain and support current as well as future leading training architectures.
ServiceNow makes the world of work, work better for people. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
The ServiceNow Training and Certification organization is highly adaptable, innovative, and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Design, administer and support environments used in ServiceNow training classes.
- Collaboratively work with stakeholders to assess and identify common issues and gaps. Support technology utilized in instructor-led training courses, develop automated solutions, knowledge articles, reporting, and simulation development.
- Maintain and administer AWS, Azure, and OVH cloud environments supporting ITOM and CMDB courses.
- Setup, configure and deploy Windows and UNIX based environments.
- Design environments utilizing cloud virtual networks, storage, and applications.
- Setup and configuration of MySQL Database, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, IIS and Apache environments.
- Manage timelines and develop strategies for multiple groups.
- Provide continual assessment of program effectiveness and quality.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has proven experience:
- 2-5 years hands-on experience implementing or has participated as an implementation team member for a ServiceNow installation.
- Worked as a successful field consultant in collaboration with partners and customers.
- Experience in Agile or rapid development and quick turnaround of training deliverables.
- Operates with a high performance, Growth-Mindset attitude that results in flexibility, creativity, and wiliness to work independently by displaying dependability and accountability of meeting deadlines and contributing to problem solving.
- Utilizes effective project management techniques to organize projects and to ensure quality.
- Communicates to stakeholders and team members with articulate and detailed presentations and ability to effectively lead productive meetings.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- ServiceNow implementation, development and administration experience.
- Understand complex technical environments and drive improvement.
- Collaborative and flexible work style.
- Ability to look for solutions to problems that may not have an answer.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Has managed multiple projects running in conjunction.
- Experience with ServiceNow, SaaS, Integrations, and Automation.
- Be a subject-matter expert (SME) for several products and stay up-to-date on release changes by participating in pre-release knowledge sessions and stakeholder workshops.
- Design and develop compelling user use cases that will support real world scenarios.
- Expand general knowledge around the ServiceNow Platform with a focus on ITOM, ITAM, and CMDB.
- Travel possible for workshops, strategy and design sessions as well as events.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.