Sr. Marketing Manager, Global Partner Programs | 22990
Sr. Marketing Manager, Global Partner Programs
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Global Partner Programs is responsible for the strategy, creation, and execution of innovative partner marketing programs designed to empower our global partner ecosystem to drive engagement and demand and ensure revenue target achievement. This role will work closely with Global Campaigns, product line Business Units, and the Alliances & Channel team on the development, integration and execution of the marketing programs across the geographies. Heavy emphasis will be placed on Service Provider and ISV partner program development and execution.
What you get to do in this role:
- Create and execute an annual partner marketing strategy tied to overall corporate partner objectives.
- Develop and implement integrated channel marketing programs from inception through completion.
- Drive required content/asset creation with key stakeholders and agencies.
- Work closely with Geo channel marketing to provide support and drive consistency in partner marketing programs throughout the world.
- Possess strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
- Provide metrics on effectiveness and ROI on marketing programs and utilization withinpartner marketing tools.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8-10 year’s experience in a Partner Marketing, Partner Programs or Campaign marketing role.
- Experience in developing and executing channel marketing programs.
- Experience with Global Partner Programs and partner portals.
- Global Marketing experience and working with different geographies.
- Ability to engage and establish credibility with executive leadership.
- A meticulous desire to manage project timelines and deliverables.
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to gain others support for ideas, projects and solutions.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside the organization.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.