Support Account Manager | 27361
Support Account Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking highly motivated and professional individuals to join our team and play a critical role in delivering world-class customer satisfaction. In the role of Support Account Manager (SAM), you will be a member of a highly skilled team focused on resolving technical issues through driving cross-functional teams ensuring customer issues are clearly identified and resolved effectively.
As a SAM, you will be responsible for a defined territory of accounts providing a high-touch support experience to our largest and more strategic customers. The SAM will be delivering both proactive and reactive services and act as a central point of contact for support related requests. Working as a support advocate, the SAM helps coordinate efforts within ServiceNow to ensure timely resolution of incidents and problems. A SAM provides regular communications by conducting service reviews, providing operational summaries and driving status updates on all open high-priority incidents. A SAM should be comfortable presenting to all levels within an organization including C-Level contacts.
What you get to do in this role:
- Deeply understand customer business strategies, challenges and IT landscape. Possess the ability to deliver business value by aligning ServiceNow solutions to address the customer’s short and long-term support needs
- Coordinate internal resources, including technical and customer support, professional services and management to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Ability to build credibility through action and responsiveness resulting in the perception that no matter what the issue, you are the customer’s go to champion within ServiceNow
- Participate in regularly scheduled conference calls and onsite meetings to ensure the continual flow of information with timely updates on all open issues and on-going projects
- Facilitate weekly summary status reports; quarterly services reviews and detailed review of root cause analysis findings when applicable
- Manage, document and report on performance against service level agreements (SLA's) and where SLA's are not being met document and oversee an action plan that will result in meeting and exceeding those commitments routinely
- Review open incidents, problems and enhancement requests communicating proper priority and direction to responsible ServiceNow teams to ensure a timely customer satisfying result
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues.
- Understand and explain ServiceNow application, features and benefits as it relates to customer needs
- Manage special projects as assigned by management to meet customer and cross-functional team needs
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
The successful candidate will have experience in a high-tech environment - preferably in the ITSM area - working at companies with large IT organizations utilizing ITIL best practices in complex, global deployments. Your experience should also include a successful track record in support management applying strong project and task-management abilities to meet your customer deliverables. You are creative problem solver who has the ability to lead internal team in solving a customer issue.
- Demonstrate analysis and problem-solving expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Fluency in French language will be considered strong advantage
- Project and large account management experience
- Fundamental understanding of ITSM in large organizations
- Experience in transferring knowledge to others
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Working knowledge or ITIL incident, problem and release management process and procedures
- Ability to effectively work with tight schedules and fast paced environment to minimize problem impact on the customer
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in support roles
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Please note that it is a precondition of employment that you are authorized to work in the EU.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.