Senior Director, Success Platform Product Owner | 24775
Role: Senior Director, Success Platform Product Owner
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Position Reports to: Vice President, Customer Outcomes
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing prescriptive guidance. As part of the Customer Outcomes team, you will be defining and building a Success Platform that will enable the team to more effectively work with our customers to drive consumption, adoption, and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform.
The role of the Success Platform Product Owner is to define the vision and end-state model for the Success Platform working with our Customer Success Platforms and Analytics teams. The Success Platform will be used by not only the Customer Outcomes team, but other departments that also interact and work with customers to help drive product adoption and enable our customers to achieve their business outcomes. A key part of the platform will be to create a Playbook model that can be leveraged by all internal ServiceNow departments, as well as by our partner eco-system. This platform built on ServiceNow also needs to be tightly coupled with other tools in our eco-system, including our CRM and analytics platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will own defining the strategy and vision for the Success Platform developing a multi-year roadmap
- Lead a cross-functional team that plans and delivers to that vision and roadmap
- Define a success plan jointly with key stakeholders that maps to high value outcomes
- Define and create an aligned business architecture and partner with IT to enable it via technology
- Identify key business requirements working closely with stakeholders from the Customer Outcomes team as well as other groups within ServiceNow, including the Partner organizations
- Build a partnership with Customer Success Platforms and Analytics team to ensure that the vision and usability of the Success Platform comes to fruition
- Aggregate and communicate product feedback to be incorporated into upcoming development cycles and long-term product roadmap
- Define the usability needs of the end-users and ensure it is incorporated into the design
- Work with enablement functions to define proper training by persona
- Provide updates to steering committee and cross-functional governance teams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- BA/BS or equivalent, Masters a plus
- 15+ years, working in a SaaS organization
- Product Management or equivalent experience managing large scale programs across the company
- Proven ability to engage across multiple organizations, especially IT, engineering and executive leadership
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and persuasiveness to align groups to a common goal
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Passion for helping internal and external clients to succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ServiceNow accreditations or certifications a plus
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.