Services Executive | 33922
Title: Services Executive
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people.
This role is part of the Customer Outcomes team. Our purpose is to accelerate platform adoption and drive customer business outcomes. We do this through a portfolio of services, delivered by world-class
consultants, leveraging our ecosystem of partners, our leading practices, methodologies and tools based on our experiences from 1000’s of customer engagements.
What you get to do in this role:
As a ServiceNow Services Executive, you will be responsible for successfully selling a portfolio of service offerings designed to help our customers successfully adopt the products they have purchased in order
to achieve the business outcomes they expected from utilizing our products. These service offerings include our Customer Success and Platform Architect services, product implementation services, training and enhanced support services.
• Work collaboratively with software sales account teams, Customer Outcomes team members, and our eco-system of delivery partners.
• Develop a services sales strategy in your allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional services sales plan.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future digital transformation roadmap and driving the right mix of ServiceNow services to meet their needs.
• Scope services deals, crafting Statements of Work for time-and-expenses based engagements following company guidelines
• Qualify prospects, developing new services sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
• Execute a structured services sales process to close services opportunities
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you should have:
• A growth mindset, someone who loves a dynamic working environment
• Minimum 7 years of previous services sales experience gained within software or solution sales organization
• New account sales focus
• Demonstrated track record achieving services sales targets
• Commercially astute
• Ability to drive complex solutions through analysis and resolution
• Collaborative and cross-functional mindset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude
will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.