Solution Consulting Intern, SC Academy | 28103
Who is ServiceNow?
ServiceNow believes in the power of technology to create better ways to get work done, to make the world of work, work better for people.
We are excited and humbled to be named a “Great Place to Work,” a top U.S. employer by LinkedIn, and one of the best midsize employers by Forbes. We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are passionate about creating products—and a company—that will change the way the world works.
Why should you consider interning at ServiceNow?
Here’s what our “Class of Summer 2019 Intern” had to say about working at ServiceNow:
- “The positive vibes in my team, and the very detailed code reviews given by my mentor and colleagues, which helped me learned a lot”
- “Challenging projects that taught them skills in software development and have a concrete impact on the company”
- “I was really glad to have important work directed my way rather than a bunch of busywork and leftover tasks”
- “Face-to-face exposure to senior execs and having candid conversations to learn about the company, helpful team, autonomy to learn and drive my own projects”
- “I've formed relationship during the summer that I know I will maintain throughout life. Putting yourself out there and letting your ambition shine results in the most rewarding experiences”
The SC Academy will provide the opportunity for the best and brightest talent to collaborate with Solution Consulting leaders at ServiceNow and offer intensive on the job training and broad-based exposure to all aspects of company operations. The participants in the SC Academy will receive accelerated professional development, world-class mentoring, and unique networking opportunity across the organization. A great SC will be seen by customers as a trusted advisor and by sales as the quarterback of the deal.
What you get to do in this role
- Work with customers and sales teams to create technological solutions to critical customer business
- Deliver and demonstrate technology solutions to address challenges
- Utilize tools and education through mentorship and hands on training to be successful in pre-sales.
- Learn ServiceNow product and technology training, sales and product demonstration instruction, and education in information technology
Who YOU are:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing a degree (Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Business or similar, and graduate after December 2020
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult decisions and strategy
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer centric attitude
- Solid presentation capabilities and communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization and commit to a 12-week internship in summer 2020 (May-August, or, June-September)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.