Marketing Data Specialist | 33377
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This role will work within the APJ Marketing Operations and Campaigns team. We are a fun, fast paced team who work hard to develop and deliver quality programs for our target audiences across ANZ, Asia, India, Japan and Korea.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team here in Sydney in a contract position. The role will be responsible for managing and building the marketing contact database. There is a strong emphasis on project management and collaboration with internal team and third party vendors. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast paced, fast growing company.
The individual filling this role will have strong project management skills and have strong analytical and communication skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage the acquisition of customer data through campaigns and third parties
- General project management across the marketing operations team
- Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to align contact growth strategies and share best practices
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- To be relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- Experience working in data collection within a B2B marketing environment
- Excited to work with an interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in marketing, project management, or a similar roles
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [[email protected]] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.