Senior Program Manager Diversity & Inclusion- Product & Engineering | 30284
Sr. Program Manager Diversity & Inclusion- Product & Engineering
In this role, you will work directly for the Head of strategy and operations to lead D&I efforts across the product and engineering organization. You will collaborate with business leaders, HR, Talent Acquisition, Legal and Communications to build and support inclusion initiatives that align with our global strategy. You will be responsible for setting programmatic direction in partnership with Recruiting and Business leaders, establishing scalable global best practices for the product and engineering organization and providing data driven insights and recommendations to our partners. Key to this role is the ability to partner cross-functionally with Recruiting, D&I, HR, Compliance and Legal groups to influence recruiting processes and programs; with the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity and make an impact.
This is not an 8-5 job where you show up, do the work and go home. We are trying to transform how our organization looks at D&I and make ServiceNow the premier destination for women and minorities. We’re looking for someone who is extremely passionate and wants to make an impact in our organization.
- Subject matter authority of everything D&I from research, programs, implementation, strategies and opportunities.
- Proven track record as a program manager, consultant or similar role where you were directly building and implementing D&I or People programs, with measured results.
- Plan, manage and organize D&I efforts
- Create a management and governance system based on data and insights
- Run the Diversity & Inclusion Council
- Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of our D&I initiatives
- Support establishling new Employee Belonging Groups (EBGs) and provide a governance structure and central point of contact for our EBGs
- Help EBGs with funding and ROI decision making
- Help with the formalization of EBG roles and projects
- Evangelize the importance of D&I and our EBGs and help educate Product organization
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization
- Lead and execute D&I events and activities
- Experience with People/HR ecosystems in large organizations.
- Consistent past building effective business partnerships in a consultative model, ability to influence across organizations up and down and implementation of large-scale change initiatives.
- Communication - articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver against a strategic plan.
- Strong collaborator, problem solver, and helps celebrate wins while learning from missteps and always keeping the team in mind.
- Use data and other sources to present information in a compelling way and are skilled at crafting presentations, facilitating workshops, and speaking to a range of audiences.
- Accountability and visibility for progress of programs; identifying, mitigating and communicating about risks.
- A passionate subject matter expert to partner with us to build a globally diverse and inclusive employee and customer community
- A dedicated D&I subject matter expert with a minimum of 5 years of experience driving this important work across global teams
- Strong PM and organization skills, ability to synthesize data • A forward-thinking passion and drive for D&I
- Experience working with or managing EBGs
- Creative problem solver
- Confidence and passion to facilitate or engage audiences on D&I
- Ability to research, build and operationalize strategic plans • Proven ability to execute and scale globally
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and influence diverse partners including EBGs, executives, external vendors and consultants
- Phenomenal written, verbal and social media communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.