Director, Customer Outcomes Transformation | 23345
Director, Organization Transformation and Change Management
The Director of Organization Transformation will partner with the Customer Outcomes team to build and execute an organizational change management plan that will help transform the way we engage with our customers. The successful candidate will partner with the executive leadership team to support the programmatic, team, and process changes that will ensure that everything we do puts customer success at the center of the customer relationship. This is a transformational initiative that affects all aspects of ServiceNow’s go-to-market approach, with a primary emphasis on our advisory and strategic services.
- Design and manage the execution of an organizational change management and enablement plan that supports the next phase of the customer outcomes (customer success and professional services) organization.
- Work directly with executive leadership and primary business partners to determine the team structure, skill and competency requirements, and hiring/development plans to ensure that the organization is fully able to support customer needs and relationships.
- Collaborate with communication, training, analytics, and other enablement leaders to execute on the OCM plan and drive operational readiness for sustainable enablement programs.
- Establish and report on key metrics and milestones that indicate progress against transformation goals and provide insight into areas of risk, misalignment, or needed adjustments.
- Identify and execute on incremental change management opportunities to align with our agile approach.
- Identify and establish project plans and business relationships with vendors or contractors as needed to support the OCM plan.
- Proven expertise in organizational change management with a history of leadership on an OCM initiative.
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and work effectively with executive leadership, cross-functional stakeholders, and individual contributors across the company.
- A strong point of view on and experience with communication strategies, organizational resource planning, training, and change measurement.
- Ability to anticipate, expose, and manage risks.
- Project and program management experience, excellent writing and executive presentation skills, and direct or project-based team management.
- 10+ years in a change management, enablement, or similar function
- Industry recognition or certification in OCM, Project Management, or other relevant topics preferred.
- Travel Requirements: 25-50% travel.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.