Senior HR Business Analyst | 28996
Senior HR Business Analyst
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Global Talent (HR) organization is passionate to transform and innovate how we enable ServiceNow’s talent globally. Data Services team within Global Talent plays a critical role in making our talent data an asset to drive talent programs and insights. If you are passionate about data and want to enable the best employee experience, come join our team!
As Senior HR Business Analyst, you will be helping build and maintain our talent data management practices. Your primary focus will be to help build and adhere to data governance that’ll drive accurate and timely data management.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the go-to expert for Global Talent data processes and enable your partners within various Global Talent teams such as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Activation & Growth, and HR Business Partners
- Manage master data in our core systems such as Workday, Jobvite, and Service Now platform
- Collaborates with cross functional business and IT teams to capture business requirements and translate them into processes and system solutions
- Documents implementation considerations, workflows, process maps, etc. as required.
- Develops UAT strategy and execution to cover testing, defect resolution and triaging
- Maintain standardized data definitions and globally streamlined data entry procedures
- Works with relevant teams to support day-to-day systems and interfaces to resolve issues related to existing solutions.
- Utilize strong understanding of business processes, services, and technology to identify opportunities for improvement, simplification, standardization, and automation.
- Participates in stakeholder communications, sends status reports by preparing materials, facilitating sessions and documenting outcomes.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 3 years Workday and/or ServiceNow Experience (or Similar SaaS technology)
- Strong experience with maintaining HR data processes that are built to scale
- Highly data-driven, analytical mindset and great attention to detail
- Passion for data integrity
- What it takes to produce outcomes - technically astute, a solid communicator, intellectually curious, and a fast learner
- Strong experience with MS Excel
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.