Senior Program Manager, Solution Consulting | 23656
Sr. Program Manager, Solution Consulting
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA; San Diego, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join the Office of SC Excellence to help our Solution Consulting organization scale and grow by helping operationalize our key functions and programs. In Solution Consulting we need to be great at building strong customer relationships, map customer business initiatives to ServiceNow platform capabilities, and provide the guidance our customers need to be successful.
The Office of SC Excellence team is focused on empowering solution consultants with the systems, knowledge and programs they need to do their job.
You will have the opportunity to work on a critical program to deliver best in class demo assets that are used every day by the solution consultants around the world to showcase our platform and products to our customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will manage the release lifecycle, events and processes, coordinate and assist the teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality demo assets to the field.
- You will work with the DemoHub Product Owner, Dev team, Product teams and subject matter experts to prepare, develop and release content that shows our products in the best light possible
- You will communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk, and drive improvements.
- You will put in place program governance to ensure a consistent experience across all product lines
- You will gather feedback and help rationalize the tools and systems used to deliver product demos and other demo assets
- You will organize and conduct regular meetings with the different stakeholders to anticipate requirements for future releases
- Release a wide range of minimum viable applications and iterate improvements quickly
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in managing cross functional programs at a global scale
- Ability to work and communicate across different departments, with remote resources, and in multiple time zones
- Deployed a program or process used by the sales force
- Experience in managing demands against shared development resources
- Knowledge of the software industry and preferably SaaS companies
- Experience with Solution Consulting / Presales organizations
- Comfort with creative, collaborative, sometimes independent, and unstructured work
- Proven ability to live up to commitments while maintaining integrity and focus on details
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.