Client Director | 25173
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Client Director will be responsible for supporting and generating new business with a defined set of Service Now’s largest existing accounts. The Client Manager will own the executive relationship management with their given accounts, and lead the virtual teams in supporting the clients, including Solution Consulting, Support and Professional Services, and develop global strategies with the client to improve impact utilizing Service Now.
- Builds and manages relationships across assigned major account at all levels of the organization and across the operating units including CIO and other executive relationships
- Ensure continued penetration of the ServiceNow platform both inside IT and outside of IT to achieve revenue and quota goals on an annual basis
- Ensure all ServiceNow initiatives over-deliver on expected business value and continue to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Provides strategic leadership to assigned major account around ServiceNow best practices both directly and by engaging the correct ServiceNow teams (Professional Services, Support, Exec Management, GSI partners, etc.) to ensure client success at all times.
- Produce and manage a strategic account plan for assigned major account
- Provide leadership to the assigned major account team and ensure strong collaboration and alignment around the strategic account plan
- Manages expectations and builds capabilities within clients and with Service Now to ensure the customer experience is consistently World Class
- Strong Client Director with global account management experience within FSI
- Strong account management skills with the ability to direct resources both strategically and operationally
- Experience with Enterprise Software and Transformation Programs and the complex delivery programs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background in ERP for IT, ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management advantageous.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.