Supply Chain Manager | 32731
Supply Chain Manager - Cloud
Kirkland, WA, USA(Santa Clara, San Diego, CA)
Imagine your work day dominated less by emails and spreadsheets and more time given back to you to do your actual job. At ServiceNow, we are making work life more life-like and changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business.
Our technology helps structure and automate the flow of work to streamline the delivery of services across the modern enterprise so that individuals can have everything they need within their fingertips, just like they do in real life.
What you get to do in this role:
- Own and manage supply chain automation roadmap, leading the automation projects both internally and collaborating with external partners
- Work to ensure the entire supply chain is engaged and coordinated throughout the Procure to Pay cycle, including ownership of source documents (e.g. Quote, POs, Invoices) and communicating when assets go into production
- Lead automation projects with internal Dev resources and external partners, such as integrators, HW manufacture, colo providers, etc.
- Be able to dive deep to understand how our system and database works. Make effective suggestion or decision on new automation process design and develop BRD to dev team
- Roll out new automation processes and tools with stakeholders and partners including training, consulting to ensure a successfully adoption and transition
- Independently analyze supply chain data, policies, and processes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and drive the implementation of supply chain initiatives
- Process engineering, development, implementation, audit, and improvement for assigned sets of supply chain and operations capabilities
- Drive data-driven evaluation of business rules with appropriate decision makers to ensure optimal performance, and then ensure execution and compliance.
- Drive metric based continuous improvement efforts in purchasing management processes and ERP deployment. Develop and progress SOPs supporting business goals and objective specific to assigned duties.
- Routinely manage master data maintenance cadence and activity across supply chain functions
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, supply chain, operations management, industrial engineering or IT.
- 3+ years supply chain related functions or program management experiences
- Experience with ERP (SAP and BPC), in a medium to large organization
- Experience with adoption of ServiceNow products is a plus
- Project management experience especially automation projects are a plus
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to influence without authority vertically and horizontality throughout the organization and with cross-functional teams
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to see implications and provide consultative solutions and recommendations
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.