Global Pricing and Programs Specialist | 22099
Pricing Operations Specialist
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is seeking an exceptional Pricing Operations Specialist to join our Pricing and Packaging team in provide requirements and operational readiness of all ServiceNow products. Projects include the operational readiness of pricing and packaging for major releases and interim updates, from the requirement gathering, coordination and planning, through to the documentation, enablement and launch. The candidate will work closely our BUs, product readiness, CRM, and sales finance teams, gathering requirements from key stakeholders and coordinating readiness across the multiple teams. Communicating with stakeholders across the Company will also be required.
- Lead the Day-to-Day operations of the team.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field on ServiceNow pricing and product models, product configuration, programs and policies.
- Recommend ways to evolve pricing frameworks, processes, and operations to improve decision quality, sales velocity, deal desk scalability, customer satisfaction, and customers success
- Drive business model and pricing process innovation to accelerate growth
- Help strengthen sales effectiveness, compliance with global pricing policies, and pricing framework scalability
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with Legal, Finance, Sales and Product teams
- Responsible for planning, performing, and implementing process improvement initiatives related to pricing governance.
- Responsible for being the primary resource for product managers and other key partners for support on the pricing and portfolio management review processes and how to navigate the processes to get new products to market or get changes made to existing product pricing.
- Responsible for maintaining, keeping current and enhancing the process and policy documentation related to pricing and portfolio management review and for ensuring broad communication of the processes. This includes ensuring that the current processes are clearly documented in a user-friendly fashion and are readily accessible in an intuitive way.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a business analyst, project manager, or operational analyst
- Prior experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally across many functional teams
- Excellent knowledge of cloud-based go-to-market and business models
- Solid understanding of business process management best practices to support business teams
- Expertise around technical details and designing solutions to meet business needs
- Basic understanding of cloud application technologies and concepts
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or similar products
- 8-10 years of professional experience with 3 years in pricing operations or revenue management
- Demonstrated results in managing a portfolio of prices to hit financial targets
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to understand and evaluate business constraints to ensure pricing strategies are operationally executable and risks are managed
- Collaborative personality with the ability to build relationships both within the team and across the organization to drive results
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel and familiarity with dashboarding tools like Tableau or Qlik
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Business Analyst, business process design, project management, and/or Agile SDLC experience
- Prior experience using the ServiceNow platform
- Prior experience as a user or administrator of cloud-based software
- Willingness to assist wherever help is needed
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.