Senior Director, Corporate Communications for APJ | 25718
Job Title: Senior Director, Corporate Communications APJ
Job Location: Singapore
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 billion, is the leading digital workflow company making work, work better for people. The company was founded in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Director, Corporate Communications for ServiceNow’s Asia Pacific and Japan region. The most qualified candidate will have prior experience working at a large, public company and will be a strategic business partner to the APJ executive team. They will also be strategic, results-driven, and know how to harness a small but mighty team to maximize results across the region. This leader will understand how to hire top talent while also optimizing and scaling our team to support ServiceNow’s near term growth projections. They will have a keen focus on results and measuring the outcomes of the team’s efforts. The role reports to the Vice President of Global Communications based in California and is key leader on the Global Communications leadership team bringing the internal sentiments and external business issues at play in APJ back to headquarters to influence global communications and business strategies.
The role of Senior Director Corporate Communications, APJ will require the candidate to:
- Lead corporate communications, including employee communications and external communications across APJ region
- Manage team of employees across APJ focused on PR, AR, Employee communications, social media, content and executive communications
- Be strategic business advisor and partner to APJ leadership team and marketing leadership team
- Serve as strategic business advisor to APJ leadership team providing strategic communications counsel
- Serve as strategic business partner to APJ marketing leadership team to ensure alignment between marketing and communications across APJ
- Build and be accountable to execution of a strategic communications program that leverages existing global storylines and integrates localized angles and nuances
- Oversee agency relationships across existing markets and establish new agency support model as the company moves into new geographies within the region.
- Drive targeted tier one press and analyst coverage aligned that raises company awareness and supports the regional priorities.
- Create and execute creative programs and initiatives that increase awareness for the company and support talent brand.
- Create content that helps to tell our company story, differentiate our talent brand in the region and showcase our cultural values.
- Manage and maximize the regional budget
- Work effectively as part of global communications team collaborating on global planning, budgeting, key ongoing global campaigns and measurement.
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for a candidate who has:
- A. in communications, journalism; graduate degree a plus
- 15+ years of public relations experience
- Experience having worked with or for a matrixed environment where cross functional collaboration is required for success.
- B2B or B2C experience advancing brands, acquiring shares of voice, managing multiple executive agenda and priorities.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team that is geographically dispersed and of varying levels and experiences
- Proven track record of building and sustaining strong, self-directed teams.
- Experience working closely with C-level executives and having access to the executive leadership team.
- Excellent communications, writing, editing, project management skills
- Comfort with leading, directing and executing while also giving direction and creating structure out of ambiguity
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Values having fun while working hard to achieve world class results
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with great talent and some of the most advanced technology in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.