Ethics & Investigations Specialist | 26743
Ethics & Investigations Specialist - Legal
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow was founded on the idea that we could make the world of work, work better for people. Our mission is to create great experiences at work for our customers, and we are building a culture that delivers on that same promise for our own employees.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced investigations and compliance specialist to join our Legal Ethics & Investigations team. The successful candidate will be located in Santa Clara, CA, and will report to the Director, Legal – Ethics & Investigations. This is a singular opportunity to play a pivotal role on ServiceNow’s expanding legal team by conducting a broad range of global internal investigations and supporting the compliance function.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with business units throughout the organization to ensure prompt, thorough, and fair investigations
- Manage investigations end-to-end, including intake meetings, background research, electronic document and data review, investigative interviews, and debrief meetings with leadership
- Investigate potential violations of company policy and/or law, including claims of financial misconduct and sales process misconduct
- Partner with the Global Talent Organization to conduct workplace investigations
- Develop recommendations based on investigative results, including programmatic remediations
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of core components of the global compliance framework including by overseeing workflows and developing training materials
- Support global anti-corruption/anti-bribery processes
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of investigations and compliance experience
- Experience researching, organizing, and investigating from intake through conclusion
- Experience conducting electronic reviews across e-discovery platforms and tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong and deep working relationships with internal stakeholders over multiple geographical locations
- Ability to work independently to handle multiple competing tasks simultaneously and thoroughly to closure
- Experience with SaaS and channel sales organizations is a plus
- Forensic accounting experience/CFE is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.