People Analytics, Research Lead | 23439
Title: People Analytics, Research Lead
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Build statistical models and leverage the appropriate analytical techniques to help answer the most important questions related to talent at ServiceNow.
- Ability to turn vague questions into objective, quantifiable questions that can be tested and eventually turned into meaningful models.
- The person should be able to simplify and explain advanced analyses in a way that makes sense to audiences with varying levels of familiarity with statistics and data analysis.
- Necessary to have several years of experience in building models specifically related to people analytics
- Uses statistical analysis techniques and predictive modeling to solve complex business problems and to "tell the story" about talent.
- Designs and leads talent analytics research projects to determine the impact of initiatives
- Communicates statistical analyses and results, as well as the people and business implications, to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provides coaching and training on use and interpretation of metrics.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across HR (learning and development, recruiting, talent management, compensation, benefits) to improve overall strategic insights.
- Partners with IT to improve operating efficiencies/effectiveness and works with internal teams to automate or streamline data collection processes
- Leverages tools, such as Tableau, Workday, and Excel to drive efficient insights
- Communicates findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Serves as the domain expert for human capital insights.
Who You Are
Advanced degree in IO Psych; Statistics; Data Science
Statistics, Regression, Multiple Regression, Survival Analysis; Data Science; People Analytics Research
R, Python or Similar Tools (Excel, SQL are expected but not enough) – Tableau is nice to have
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.