IBM ICM Developer | 26808
IBM ICM Developer:
Responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining sales compensation models with IBM's Cognos Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) system.
- Perform requirement discovery, design, build and unit testing activities for ICM model.
- Design and implement data extract/transform/load (ETL) strategies for ICM models
- Participate in creating test plans, test cases, and performing unit and integration testing.
- Support and maintain existing ICM applications - troubleshoot and fix defects, perform maintenance activities.
- 5+ years' experience in a software development role.
- Minimum 3-4 years of IBM ICM experience designing, developing and maintaining ICM models and reports with at least two full lifecycle implementations of IBM ICM.
- Experience in use of IBM ICM modules (eg: Composer, Portal Access, Task Manager, Presenter reports and Web form reports).
- Experience with building import (intra-model & query function) processes, workflow processes, calculation logic, reports and web forms.
- SQL query expertise.
- Experience in Python programming skills to debug existing scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to create requirement documents, technical specifications, unit test results, estimation documents, road maps and architectural documents.
- Work in an agile software delivery environment.
- Business knowledge of the sales compensation business processes.
- Familiarity with variable incentive compensation applications such as IBM Cognos ICM (Varicent), Oracle Incentive Compensation, Xactly or Callidus.
- Knowledge of software development and implementation lifecycles.
- Comfortable with emerging technologies, learning new software, understanding a data model and an object model, writing SQL queries, and writing design specifications.
- Experience in application support of production systems based on ITIL methodology.
- Knowledge and familiarity with database design and architecture, as well as general database development tools (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Knowledge of ETL concepts and large volume data handling between systems.
- Knowledge of mathematical calculations to summarize and aggregate large volumes of data.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.