DevOps Engineer - Lab | 22152
Job Title DevOps Engineer - Lab
Location(s) Kirkland WA, or Remote
This position reports
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Lab Hosting Services team runs the environment where
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Experience with REST API
- A fundamental understanding and experience using ITSM, ITIL, ITOM, CMDB principles. ITIL v3 Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Experience administering Linux/Unix OR Microsoft Server a plus
- Experience with VM management, vCenter, ESXi
- General understanding of data center infrastructure: power, networking, server hardware, cabling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver quality results consistently with minimal supervision
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical systems
- Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues
- ServiceNow Admin certification or extensive experience with ServiceNow platform architecture and functionality
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile framework
Requires a Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field and a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.