Director of Brand Management for EMEA, Global Brand | 30941
Director of Brand Management for EMEA, Global Brand
Bill McDermott highlighted in his Knowledge 2020 keynote that “ServiceNow will be the catalyst to redefine the enterprise—not as it is today, but as it must be tomorrow.” The opportunity across EMEA is huge! The region is already home to some of the world’s greatest, most innovative companies doing amazing things. Brands like Vodafone and Coca-Cola are European Partners using our Now Platform® to innovate, boost customer engagement and transform the employee experience.
At ServiceNow, we’re on a mission to define an industry and become an iconic brand at a global scale. This is your chance to impact the branding of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world for an entire region with a current $1B run rate and 32% YoY growth rate. Reporting directly to our VP of Global Brand, you will be our EMEA leader for brand, where you will help grow awareness and build strong brand equity on our path to $10B. In this pivotal role, you will help us leverage brand to accelerate growth and capture the category. As an influential force, you will be highly embedded and matrixed within our EMEA Marketing and Communications organizations.
The top candidate will have expertise building world-class brands that are purpose-driven and have a deep understanding of the cultural nuances that span EMEA. In this role, you will help us scale a brand that is both globally consistent and locally relevant. As such, we will look to you to provide feedback from the region in order to influence decision-making as we build strong brand equity together. This role is located in Dublin, Ireland, and future travel will be required.
- Accountability for brand health metrics and brand’s impact to the business success in EMEA.
- Be the feedback loop between regional teams in EMEA and our Brand Team located in US.
- Engage with Marketing and Comms leaders to align brand strategy to business goals.
- Accountability for driving a globally consistent brand experience throughout EMEA, while ensuring the brand flexes to be relevant to cultural nuances.
- Engage across the organization to understand business needs, while deepening an understanding of our brand purpose, promise and personality.
- Set strategic priorities and roadmaps that influence how we evolve and extend our brand in EMEA.
- Drive the selection and training of agencies. Build a sustainable process that drives agility, innovation and quality.
- Lead brand audits to measure consistency across key touchpoints with insights that will impact customer and employee experiences.
- Location: Dublin, Ireland. Future travel is a key part of this role.
- 12+ years of agency and corporate experience leading strategies for purpose-driven brands that deliver measurable business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Brand Management, Brand Marketing or related field required, MBA is a plus.
- High energy with the ability to lead meaningful change in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Elevated strategic thinker, who is analytical and able to drive measurable results.
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to build relationships, influence across all levels, and drive smart decision-making.
- Proven ability to drive detailed brand plans based on a deep understanding of business goals and brand strategies.
- Strong sense of accountability, brand ownership and ability to coach down, up and across levels and geographies.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.