Specialist, Employee Communications & Engagement for Workplace Experiences | 28035
Job Title: Specialist, Employee Communications & Engagement for Workplace Experiences
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Reports to: Senior Manager, Employee Communications & Engagement
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be learning, growing and striving to be the best version of yourself possible. And we enjoy the journey together.
About this role:
The Specialist of Employee Communications & Engagement for Workplace Experiences will help create and execute communications for ServiceNow employees worldwide, primarily supporting our Workplace Services (WPS) group within the company’s Finance organization. You’ll help to bring to life our goal of ensuring that making the world of work, work better for people starts at home with our own employee experiences. As part of the Global Employee Communication’s team, you’ll deliver compelling communications and experiences that lead to measurable engagement and leadership effectiveness—all aligned to ServiceNow’s purpose, priorities and culture.
In this newly created role, you will partner with WPS leads around the world to foster inspiring, effective and aligned communications that share the function’s initiatives to improve the workplace experience for all ServiceNow employees. You’ll also work with WPS business leaders to advise on overall messaging and narrative, channels and approaches to drive global consistency. In a nutshell, you’ll support the holistic ServiceNow employee experience by creating compelling content and tell the story of why workplace matters.
Here’s how you’ll do this:
- Assist in developing and implementing a communications framework tied to measurable business outcomes for the global WPS organization to ensure delivery of important news and updates with a distinct, consistent voice.
- Lead strategic, integrated communications plans for employees for large-scale, global workplace experience initiatives including (but not limited) to new office openings, office remodels, major cultural moments, etc.
- Support employee communications and engagement plans for the larger Finance organization as needed.
- Establish a gold standard for and partner with global WPS leads to execute creative and engaging companywide events and experiences (including Thursday Socials) that bring our purpose, priorities and culture to life.
- Partner with the team to develop and implement strategies for keeping global employees informed and excited about our workplace experiences including office updates, amenities, day-to-day site management and more. This includes developing and training regional leaders and community/site leaders on communications best practices for day-to-day workplace actions and local community topics.
- Work with WPS leaders and local site leads to develop ongoing thought leadership and employee storytelling that reinforces the function’s mission and how this brings ServiceNow’s company purpose to life.
- Everything we do is based on audience sentiment and metrics. You’ll use this data to create authentic and engaging content, moderate internal social channels and advise business partners on content performance, channel strategy and stakeholder communications preferences, leveraging ServiceNow best practices and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, organizational change, or related field.
- 3-5 years developing and executing employee communications, and managing large-scale organizational change initiatives.
- Creative, visual storytelling with an eye for detail and a great sense of humor.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Resourceful, motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high-growth, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills—with the ability to develop impactful communications that result in successful organizational change and employee
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.