Sr Application Developer | 21061
Sr Software QA Engineer
This position reports to: Director, Applications Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we’re driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven Quality Assurance Engineers in our newly forming product team as part of Incubation R&D to try out new product ideas and take them through incubation to piloting to productization.
The incubation group is currently envisaging to test, build and launch new product ideas in Finance Cloud, where the power of Service Now platform is going to be leveraged to solve the complex problems faced by Finance departments of organizations. The products are envisaged to streamline the work management of the Finance organization, provide seamless integration with various ERPs of the world and reduce the silos between Finance and other Departments.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive the quality of our products to next level
- Work in agile team and adhere to agile best practices
- Do automation and manual testing
- Making sure the product adheres to performance, accessibility and responsiveness standards
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience testing Upgraded Systems, Mobile Devices, Performance, Cross-browsers, Internationalization
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to design, create and implement automated test cases for complex features.
- Desire to interact with product managers to build and validate scenarios
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.