Customer Success Advocate - Dutch Speaking | 27476
Customer Success Advocate - Dutch Speaking
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As part of Customer Outcomes team, you will provide a single point of contact for the customer to ensure success on their journey with ServiceNow in both; a proactive and reactive manner. You will be a trusted advisor for their ServiceNow investment and let them know that you will always be with them on their entire journey.
You will work with our customers and the account team to manage their post-sale experience; to drive consumption, adoption and customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform.
We are looking for someone who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys and will understand the technical side of their product adoption but also help them along the way with regular interaction.
What you get to do in this role:
- After grabbing a cup of coffee, you jump into a dynamic international working environment with great colleagues and customers
- Own a portfolio of accounts and drive towards business outcomes for customers
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers and leverage known strategies and success stories to address them
- Spread the word of ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- Ensure that customers gain the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and utilize their licenses
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased platform usage as well as the internal account team to ensure customer success
- Proactively monitor customer health to lead and drive changes of their ServiceNow platform
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in being a ‘Unicorn’ like us which means you will have ideally worked in a consultative environment with Account Management/Project Management Teams for at least 2 years
- Fluency in Dutch and English language is a must
- Experience in IT (SaaS) industry/environment, ServiceNow knowledge is a bonus
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a high paced environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement
- BA/BS/HBO is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.