Staff Software Engineer | 28059
Staff Software Engineer
At ServiceNow, we are equal parts dreamers and doers, leaders and partners. We believe in the power of the individual to achieve amazing things, and we work as a team to get it done—whatever it is. Above all, we’re driven by a desire to build products—and a company—that will change the world.
We are seeking an exceptional, passionate and self-driven Full Stack Software Engineers in our newly forming product team as part of Incubation R&D to try out new product ideas and take them through incubation to piloting to productization.
The incubation group is currently envisaging to test, build and launch new product ideas in Finance Cloud, where the power of Service Now platform is going to be leveraged to solve the complex problems faced by Finance departments of organizations. The products are envisaged to streamline the work management of the Finance organization, provide seamless integration with various ERPs of the world and reduce the silos between Finance and other Departments.
A Full Stack Software Engineer in this group is expected to:
- Develop highly scalable software
- Be obsessed with Test Driven Development
- Care about code quality, modularity, using design patterns and making the code robust and joy to work with
- Knowledge of functional programming is a plus
Primary Skills (Mandatory)
- BE./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong design, programming and debugging skills
- Experience in product development
- Good exposure to front end development
Secondary Skills (Preferred)
- Engineers with Computer Science and Engineering degree
- Experience in AngularJS, React and Bootstrap
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.