Senior Principal/Principal Outbound Product Manager – Field Service Management | 23481
Title: Senior Principal/Principal Outbound Product Manager – Field Service
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Sr. Director of Outbound Product Management – Customer Service Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define and execute outbound product management strategy and deliverables with a focus on Field Service. This will include defining the market opportunity, establishing the target audience, and building business-oriented product collateral.
- Develop competitive differentiation assets to aid sales and partner organizations in establishing the value of Field Service Management.
- Develop thought leadership material to establish ServiceNow as a visionary in the Field Service and Customer Service space – with a focus on field service management topics.
- Become a trusted resource to promote the Field Service Management and Customer Service Management vision with industry influencers, strategic partners and analyst firms.
- Work in close coordination with Inbound Product Management, Product Marketing and Product Success to build release themes, product strategy, go-to-market and customer adoption plans.
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ or 3+ years of Product Management, Product Marketing experience
- Deep Experience with Field Service, specifically looking for track record working with topics such as Workforce Mobility, Scheduling & Dispatch, Work Order Management, Inventory, etc.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.