Training Delivery Manager, EMEA | 22281
Job Title: Training Delivery Manager, EMEA
Location(s): Any ServiceNow location across EMEA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- The individual will conduct assessment of training needs; define and teach to certification requirements; partner in development of training programs and preparation of training materials; and be responsible for successful deployment of training to ServiceNow customers, partners, and employees worldwide.
- Successful candidate will become knowledgeable in our product features and technology, customer use of our products, partner requirements and integrations between our products and other systems. This person will be responsible for: post-sales customer training; partner technical enablement; logistics of onsite and public training schedule: and the ServiceNow Authorized Training Partner program (instructor certification, partner management, etc).
- The candidate will partner with the content team on curriculum design and courseware development and serves as the point of contact for EMEA instructors and training partners (ATPs).
- The role is responsible for the management of training including the implementation and effectiveness of training delivery, scheduling, logistics, vendor relationships, and other training-related operational needs. It will gather and analyze formative and summative feedback related to training delivery and will identify training gaps for the purpose of improving performance across the ServiceNow ecosystem.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Should have expertise in a technical training role, with preference for ITSM, software platforms, and/or managing a remote team of instructors delivering across multiple regions and modalities
- Managing delivery of technical training to enterprise software or SaaS customers and partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with production and delivery of online training
- Flexibility to work on a variety of initiatives – prior startup experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial outlook, ability to identify strategic opportunities that directly benefit our customers or partners
- Outstanding work ethic, results-oriented, and creative/innovative style
- Proven ability to scale an organization in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest levels of standards and quality
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.