Senior Manager, Employee Communications, Customer and Partner Org | 30985
Job Title: Senior Manager, Employee Communications, Customer and Partner Org
Location: Santa Clara, CA
About the company:
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be learning, growing and striving to be the best version of yourself possible.
About this role:
The Senior Manager of Employee Communications for the Customer and Partner Organization will help lead the creation and implementation of strategic employee communications strategies for the Customer Outcomes organization. In this role, the ideal candidate will liaise with global communicators and senior leaders to foster inspiring, effective, and streamlined communication. He/she will work closely with internal business partners to advise on ideal narratives, messaging and communications strategies with the goal of driving employee engagement, pride and advocacy. We're looking for a remarkable writer, editor, and visual communicator – a true strategic business partner who understands how to translate business priorities into engaging, inspiring content and experiences! In this newly created role, the ideal candidate will serve as a key advisor to leaders across the Customer and Partner organization while reporting into the Employee Communications team.
What you’ll lead:
- Partner with cross-functional team members to develop and implement employee communications strategies in a timely, relevant, and engaging manner.
- Create overarching communications strategies and messaging for senior leaders.
- Identify and leverage trends, stories and business milestones for storytelling purposes, working closely with business leaders to bring employees along on business transformation journeys.
- Implement strategic, innovative and engaging communications that build on and enhance ServiceNow’s purpose, culture, and strategic priorities.
- Produce creative, relevant stories rooted in company priorities; continually looking at communications holistically to distribute content that drives engagement for the Customer Outcomes organization.
- Partner across Corporate Communications team to coordinate and advise on leader involvement in employee events, external speaking, and media engagements.
- Partner with global employee communications team to execute cultural and social activations to increase awareness and understanding of company priorities and cultural values initiatives.
- Moderate employee channels and constantly work to create authentic and engaging digital moments that help connect our Customer Outcomes leaders with employees around the world.
- Support the deployment of business and organizational change initiatives, by developing strategic communications campaigns to educate, inspire and drive behavior change.
- Work closely with business leaders and brand colleagues to develop visually compelling presentations and content for a variety of channels and mediums.
- Leverage listening or evaluation tools, analyze insights, and iterate plans and leadership messaging accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 10-15 years proven success guiding strategy and execution of global digitally-driven communications that inform and delight employees.
- Ability to advise senior leaders on strategy, messaging and engagement experiences.
- Ability to translate business strategies into effective narratives.
- Experience producing thought leadership content for an international audience.
- Amazing project management and communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization structure.
- Experience working successfully to drive cross-functional alignment with highly distributed team.
- Passionate about making the world of work, work better for people.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.