Senior Director, G5 Strategic Alliances AMS | 25330
The Role: Senior Director, G5 Strategic Alliances AMS
Location: US Remote
The Senior Director, G5 Strategic Alliances, AMS will be accountable to create a vibrant, world-class Global Alliance ecosystem that aligns to the Global ACE mission & transformational operating model principles. With the objective of helping to enable & accelerate NOW growth to $10B and beyond.
This individual will play a key role in delivering on the ACE transformational vision: ‘Partner Success’ is synonymous with ‘Customer Success’ in accelerating Digital Transformation & predictable Business Outcomes for our top Global Elite Partners (G5) in AMS.
- Implement and accelerate the G5 go to market strategy within the AMS market context.
- Regionalise the global, strategic multi-year joint plans focused on Co-Sell & Co-Delivery to accelerate our joint Clients’ Digital Transformation Journey.
- Enable & establish World Class G5 Delivery Capability, Capacity & Competency in AMS by NOW Product Line.
- Accelerate Services innovation in targeted industries via compelling ‘Use Cases’.
- Drive Alliance operational rigor, consistency and business review governance with ServiceNow and senior partner stakeholders.
- Lead, motivate and develop the AMS Strategic Alliance Managers aligned to our G5 Alliances.
Reporting to Vice President, ACE, AMS with a dotted reporting line to the Vice President ACE, Global Elite Alliances, this individual will align to and work closely with ServiceNow's leadership and sales organisation in geo. With a remit to lead a cohesive G5 go to market plan in AMS. This leader will assure the ACE global operating model principles, initiatives and programs are the foundation for our Alliances go to maket in AMS.
This individual will lead the AMS based, highly experienced Strategic Alliance Manager resources, responsible for joint selling, partner management & regional governance to enable and accelerate growth against prescribed ACE ‘NNACV’ via ‘Sourced’ & ‘Influence’ revenue targets. This leader will have cross functional engagement with field sales, product line specialists, pre-sales, and customer outcome services teams to drive accelerated pipeline expansion and growth via NOW’s platform & solutions and successful co-delivery at our very large and large enterprise account segment. This is a high profile executive position providing a significant platform for professional growth & business impact.
- Manage a team of regionally aligned Strategic Alliance Managers that adopt global plans for regional execution.
- Manage all facets of our joint GTM motion with our G5 Alliances & to include Service Provider, Resell, and Business Consulting.
- Lead the effective collaboration of “deal level” tactics between sales and our Alliance partners at existing customers and driving new logos & NNACV ‘Sourced-Influence’ revenue.
- Work strategically to plan and build a balanced capacity plan to support NOW sales growth across AMS. Including new industry specific ‘use cases and solutions’ that provide rich sources of IP monetization.
- Establish global / regional QBR and Alliances Plan governance in alignment with the ACE QBR cadence and rhythm.
- Execute the ‘5 Step Joint Engagement Model’ to align strategic joint pursuit/acct planning & co-selling/co-delivery between NOW field sales.
- Strong understanding of Global Advisory, and SI/SO operating models and market dynamics.
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement.
- Ability to engage directly in the sales cycle on joint ‘must win’ pursuits/opportunities, as well as facilitate co-sell opportunities.
- Develop and execute joint GTM strategy and multi-year global business plans, as well as ensuring development of compelling joint GTM value propositions aligned to NOW’s Three Primary Workflows & Six Conversations.
- Develop and execute joint go-to-market initiatives with key NOW & Alliances exec sponsors, with milestone and progress tracking metrics & associated rigor to ‘inspect what we expect’.
- Align & leverage ACE global initiatives & programs to enable efficient and scalable processes (eg; Joint Account Planning with Strategic Deal Registration), forecasting, compensation, training/enablement, and operational excellence.
- Track record of people management, development and leadership in complex multi-country, multi-stakeholder environments.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 plus years’ of prior global alliances leadership experience in Enterprise Software and/or Cloud Services (including Enterprise SaaS) driving partner revenue & accelerated growth with & through SI-SP partners in collaboration with an enterprise sales force. Direct sales and sale management experience in large enterprise accounts is also preferable.
- Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree a requirement. MBA and/or Technical undergraduate degree a strong plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.